Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School (keep reading to find out how you can win $100 instantly!)

As all of you probably know, i'm a homeschooler. My oldest two, ages 5 and 7 are the ones that i'm working with for now as my other two are not yet school age. It's not always the easiest thing to do and requires dedication and commitment.

My oldest is going into 2nd grade and i'm actually moving my 5 year old to 1st grade with a few reflections on some things that she didn't quite master in her kindergarten class.

Our rituals aren't much different from those of traditional public/private school students, but I do appreciate the versatility of being able to take my children with and school them on the road whenever necessary. We have to buy school supplies just like everyone else.

This year as well as last, i've taken advantage of and appreciated the prices that Walmart has to offer on back to school supplies and clothes. I'm a stay at home mom as well and on one income, every bit of being able to save helps.

I still haven't decided if i'll homeschool them throughout their high school years(but as of now i'm not planning to). For now though, it is working out for us and i'm confident that they're getting a quality education.

I would now like to inform you about a contest going on now through 8/31 where you have a chance to instantly win $100 being given away every 10 minutes! Just head over to My Coke Rewards and register or sign in if you've registered previously. A free one time use code that you can use is 100876829464. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts