Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If I had a Vidtel Video Phone,..

It would be so hard to choose who to give this one to. I think i'd have to go with my mother-in-law. It's been so long since we've seen her. She's never met our two youngest children and my oldest two haven't seen her since December of 2004. My mom stayed with us up until last year, but moved down south and I don't think she'll be able to come this way too often, so she could use one too. My children got so used to her being around. She was sort of like a second mom to them and they really miss her. When I think about it, though, my dad and family who lives up north hasn't met my two youngest either. I was pregnant with my second to last child when I last saw my dad so you can see my dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts