Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hide 'Em & Find "Em




We received these as a prize i'd won as a result of a egg hunt at www.timetoplaymag.com. All four of my children are enjoying them. They're ready to go from the package. You have to pull the tabs and turn them on with the power button that's located on them. You then hide them and let your children find them. They make adorable little sounds and talk to let your children know where to find them. Once they do, the children then open them and there's an adorable animal inside that says "You Found Me!" As far as I know, the hunt is still on. I actually won on the first day I tried. I would recommend these to anyone with easter-egg-hunting-age children.

2 comments:

  1. Dropping by from UBP! Nice to meet you .. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts