Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Review on Diapers...

Today i'm posting a review on diapers. I tried out the Playskool Rompers Diapers for the first time. My experience thus far has just been so-so. First of all, I didn't even know that they made diapers. My experience in the past with Playskool, mind you, has been very positive. So far, though, I think I have to say they should stick with toys. I've been having trouble with the velcro that is attached to the tabs coming off. I have to give these a D.

My usual brand is the Parent's Choice. They're the ones that are sold at Walmart and for the most part, the experience with them has been well. I wouldn't recommend them, though if you have a baby with sensitive skin. They come in various size packs and at a reasonable price, so if you're looking for value and quality these are a great recommendation. I've not experienced many problems with them. From time to time, i've found that they've had manufacturing defects, but upon contacting them, they've been loyal to their brand and take care of their customers. I personally give these a B.

If you want to go a little bit more expensive of course, you can always go with Huggies or Pampers. They are also decent as far as quality goes. If you're looking for popular characters that children can definitely relate to and can spare a little bit of extra change, these are the diapers for you. I give these diapers also a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts