Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello out there everyone and welcome to my blog. As the blog URL states, I am human. An individual with feelings, likes and dislikes, who has made mistakes in life, but hey, that's what life consists of right? I mean, how can you know right, if you've never known wrong? How can you know happy if you've never known sad? How can you know sunshine if you've never known rain? I am a mother of four and wife of one. I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus and that He came here over 2000 years ago and that He will someday rapture His saints; the people who believe that He died to forgive their sins and have confessed that they're sinners and repented, being truly sorry for the wrong that they've done and are doing their best to live their lives according to the Bible. I am a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a cousin and a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share your thoughts